All W-2s will be mailed out on or before January 31st, 2013.
If you have not received your W-2 form in the mail, you have the option to retrieve your W-2 online in February!
Go to www.eprintview.com and follow these instructions:
Login ID: SSN without any dashes
Password: PEM-last four digits of your SSN and the first letter of your first name, all letters capitalized (password is case sensitive; be sure to include the dash after PEM, ex. PEM-1234J)
· Enter your Login ID.
· Enter your Password in all capital letters.
· Enter your Employer PIN (1859), click Login.
· You will be required to change your password upon the initial login (if you have already logged in, use the password you previously selected). Follow the instructions on the screen and fill in the appropriate information requested.
· On the My Account page, click the W-2 Reissue link.
· Select the year from the “Available tax form years” drop-down list.
· Choose the appropriate reason for reissue in the Reason for Reissue section, and click “Continue to View/Print”
· Carefully read all instructions. Scroll down to the W-2 Form(s) section of the page. If you have multiple W-2s, they will all show here. Click the link that says [year] W-2 form to view your W-2(s).
· To print your W-2, when viewing your W-2, select the Print Icon on the Acrobat Reader’s menu bar.
If you have additional questions, you can visit the “Help” link at www.eprintview.com. Here you will be able to view answers to common questions, or send an email for further assistance.
Instrucciones en Español
To download the 2013 open enrollment forms, please follow the link below to the login page.
Open Enrollment Forms